4

Feather Hair Extensions

Posted on Friday, February 11, 2011

I am really excited to be offering a fun new service at the salon!

Feather Locks Hair Extensions!

 

They are so fun and bohemian looking.  I have just ordered my kit and can't wait until it arrives so I can put some in my own hair.
The feathers are put in your hair using a silicone-lined bead.  They can be washed, flat ironed, curled, and styled to match your own hair.  There is so many fun colors providing a variety of looks for your hair.  You can go natural and subtle, or bright and bold.  The feathers can stay up to 2 months and then can be moved back up and reused.  Take a look at their website to see all the colors available and read more about them at www.conditionculture.com


Feather extensions have been seen on a ton celebrities at different events like sundance.
They are a fun hair accessory, and relatively cheap!  They are $10 an extension, or $25 for 3
Call me so we can put these in your hair!  I am so excited to get them in and can't wait to show them off!

Discussion

  1. I want to do this in the summer... I can't wear them while teaching. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like feather extensions. They give a nice boho feel to a look.


    thinning temple hair

    ReplyDelete
  3. Feather hair extensions have been seen on a ton celebrities at different events.
    It is a latest fashion.

    ReplyDelete