5

Squirrel Attack

Posted on Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Jason has been begging me and begging me to go golfing with him. Today I finally agreed to come watch, but not to golf
(because I don't know how).
At hole one there was some cute squirrels running around and because I love animals, especially the cute furry small forest type, of course I wanted to feed them! Jason had some sunflower seeds in his bag so i started feeding the squirrels.
Jason told me to hand the seeds to them, and i took that too literal and held one in between my fingers. The squirrel ran up grabbed the seed out of my hand with its little paws and then bit my finger! It drew blood. And quite a lot!
Now I am scared I have rabies or some other furry little squirrel disease. Jason promises me I will be OK, but I don't know. But I'll be honest, I think my feelings were hurt more than my finger.



Jason was trying to take a picture of me feeding the squirrel but instead got this action shot of me pulling away in pain after the squirrel sunk its' sharp, yellow teeth into my finger.

Discussion

  1. pahahaha if nothing else, make sure you have an up-to-date tetanus shot. or tell your mom and see what she thinks you should do. my mom's pretty much always right...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha. That is funny but I agree with Aly... you should probably get it checked out. It would be better to be safe than sorry.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh! I would have freaked out! I'm surprised the squirrel ate from your fingers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha yeah i read about it online and the chance i have rabies is basically impossible. And they just said to have an up to date tetanus shot!

    ReplyDelete
  5. ... I so wish you would have video taped this.. I see the news headline now..

    GIRL INFECTED WITH RABIES AT GOLF COURSE WHILE TRYING TO BEFRIEND A SQUIRREL.. hahaha

    ReplyDelete