2

The Inside Of Hospitals

Posted on Saturday, November 20, 2010

I am writing this from he Alta View Hospital in Sandy.  I am having a sleepover with my mom, what fun!  My family attended my Grandpa's funeral today, and I stayed behind with my mom while she is in the hospital.

After 2 trips to the ER in three days, my nice uncle Steve admitted her here.  We don't exactly know what is wrong, she has been sick since July!  My skinny mom is getting even skinnier. She is having a hard time eating anything, or drinking anything for that matter!  Have her in your prayers so the doctors can think like House and finally figure out what is wrong.  All the test results come back great, and it is weird to hope that one of these times they will come back showing what is wrong.

It sure has been a crazy week!

Thanksgiving is less than a week away, and one thing I am thankful for is my home ward and how kind they have been to my family this past week. Putting up our Christmas Lights, blessings, gifts, visits and phone calls.  I know that so many people would be their for my mom if I wasn't able to.  Thanks!

On a side note, the 'T' button is being particularly sticky.  I have never realized what a common letter it is!

P.S.  If any gluten free people read this post, I just read this blog, Off the Wheaten Path, and found this post, about a 25 days of gluten free giveaways!  Yes, I am excited to enter!

Discussion

  1. Wow, I'm so sorry about your mom! Her and her doctors will be in my prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Micah and I will also have her in our prayers. I'm sorry that she is still having to deal with all of this. If you need anything let us know.

    ReplyDelete