4

Boomer's New Haircut

Posted on Tuesday, September 21, 2010

So my family has this giant golden retriever who's name is Boomer.  He loves everyone. The best dog in the world!
(This picture doesn't do justice to how huge he is.)
Last Saturday my Grandpa Hatch was in town for a High School Reunion, 60th I think!  So me and Jason went over to see him, and my Aunt and Uncle and cousins family, and have ribs for dinner.

We also got to see....

 

Boomer's new Haircut! Poor Thing is shaved bald!

And it is a horrible haircut too.

Couldn't they have blended it a bit more?



He is still so cute though, even if he has bald pink spots.  Last time he went to the vet they said he needed to lose 20 pounds, he weighs over 100.  But now that all that fur is gone he looks pretty fit!

Discussion

  1. aww I remember Boomer! Cute dog! and I agree, somebody must have been tipsy when they cut around his head cause they didn't blend at all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHAHAHAHAHA! A. I love your blog. B. I cant believe that Jason tried to see if he really was allergic to gluten, ha! C. I miss you guys. D. I love you. E. I love your blog again. F. Erin wants you to blog about the beach with pictures. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, and Boomers hair is hilarious.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the blog Rachel! And that is soooo funny about Boomer. oh man we miss Sunday dinners with everyone at your parents house! Hope you guys are doing well and enjoying married life!

    ReplyDelete