3

I Have Been A Horrible Blogger.

Posted on Friday, October 15, 2010

It's true.  I haven't posted in sooo long!  And I don't even have the excuse of being extremely busy.  So here is some of the fun things we have been up to in the past weeks...

The BYU football game with my parents.  We were lucky enough to get tent tickets!!!! The tent is a magical, air-conditioned place with tons of yummy BYU catering food before the game, and treats at half-time and after the game.  The marching band and cheerleaders even come perform a song!
The east side is not the best side of the stadium when  the sun is shining.



Yummy gluten free pizza from Spaghetti Mamma's.  Jason said it is comparable to NY pizza.  And Sour Straws and Coke and the sneak peek of The Social Network.  (I won us tickets at the Dew Tour!)  We really liked the movie!  

Watching a very disappointing BYU vs USU football game at Danny & Aly's.

Listening to Conference at temple square.  (We have to give talks on Sunday on our favorite talks, I am already really nervous!!!)

Attending the first ever Gluten Free expo and sampling a ton of yummy gluten free treats.

Spotting funny License Plates.

Discussion

  1. Tent tickets are seriously amazing. No joke. And you'll do great on your talk :). Good luck though! I always end up talking really fast and leaving Kevin with tons of time haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your yellow dress! I want to see a post on what you guys eat since your husband can't eat gluten! Are you gluten free now too?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all the photos! Yeah, USU kicked BYU's butt- I was shocked, but happy my Alma Mater is finally becoming an actual contender. Hope all is well!

    ReplyDelete