2

And So The Deer Lived

Posted on Friday, October 29, 2010


Last weekend Jason got to go camping with my dad, his friend, and my brother Tyler out in Ephraim. Despite the fact it was freezing cold, and wouldn't stop snowing/raining/hailing, he had a blast!  Luckily, the bad weather resulting in the deer hiding, and no dead deer.  Jason didn't even get to draw a tag this year, so I didn't have to worry about him  bringing one home anyways, but I was still glad no one got one. He got a lot of great pictures, here a few of the best. They came home pretty muddy.




        


Also, I had to add this song....my thoughts exactly!



 I went to spend the weekend with my mom.  It was a lot of fun spending time together.  We did a lot of shopping, which I haven't got to do for a while, and got some great deals.
Including a coffee table!  We picked up this coffee table from DI and spray painted it like crazy. It turned out really cute!


I will post pics of it in the apartment soon.  Our apartment is starting to look really cute!  With a lot of help from my mom, it is finally starting to feel like a home!





Discussion

  1. I love that coffee table! I picked up a desk from outside the dumpster the other day, and it has a lot of potential. But I have no idea where to go from here! lol. Glad you guys had fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rachel, so cute! I really want to see pictures of your apartment now, but I already know I'm going to be jealous. So I just found your blog the other day...and I added you to mine. See you guys at Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete