1

Mountain Dew & Skateboards

Posted on Sunday, September 19, 2010



Me and Jason spent our weekend at the Dew tour. (Possibly Jason's favorite time of year.) It was oh so fun, and oh so hot!

We got to see all the best skateboarders, BMXers and FMXers and get lots of free stuff. Jason is a sucker free things and each day he got more and more free sunglasses, bandanas, hats, jerky, bags, posters, autographs, powerbars, fake tattoos and other boy things. Oh and I am really lucky at spinning wheels and i won us free sneak peek movie passes and lots of hot tamales :)


There was a lot of free mountain dew. Which I sometimes love and Jason always loves.(Picture #1 happened as I was taking picture #2, notice Jason laughing at me.)

Jason got to meet Bob Burnquist, one of his favorite skaters and our favorite faller. (see below...)

Probably our favorite event we got to see was Vert Skateboarding. Shaun White, Bucky Lasek (who we know because we got his autograph last year), Andy McDonald, PLG, Bob Burnquist (who we also know) and other cool people were there. So they did even better tricks than usual because the competition was so good. It was super crowded, I think even more so because everyone there was in love with Shaun White. He won and it was amazing.

Bucky, Shaun, and Andy.

One of Shaun White's runs, not his
winning one but still really great!

One of my other favorite events was BMX dirt.

A cool picture with the temple in the background.

And us, And children playing in the dirt and I feel sorry for their parents, And I got to high five the bikers as they rode by after their run and this guy hurt my hand because he was so happy because he was so proud of the tricks he just did.

I feel really bad because I underestimated how busy it would be on saturday and we missed Jason's favorite event, skate park finals, and Ryan Scheckler, but we saw his mom at a booth.
But this was a cool trick at prelims.


Winter Dew tours is in Feburary, so maybe we won't have to wait until next year to go again!


This is us a year ago at the Dew Tour

Posted in

1 Comment

Discussion