3

Fall Time

Posted on Friday, September 10, 2010



Kitty hates Boomer and tries to make him jealous by sitting in his dog house....it doesnt work.

Me and Jason are in Highland this weekend pet sitting my favorite pets ever. (I miss them!) And being outside I realized that fall really is here!

I have mixed feelings.

Fall has always been my favorite season, one of the best things ever is a drive up the canyon to see all the trees changing color. (my favorite colors!) It means it is time to break out cozy cute clothes and hot cocoa :)

BUT it means that winter is just around the corner. Yuck!
Might as well enjoy it the short time it is here!



PS. Last Fall me and Jason were....

In San Francisco/Santa Cruz


At BYU Football Games


Meeting Bucky Lasek


Hopefully this Fall can live up to it!

Discussion

  1. I'm jealous you were in San Francisco last fall! I'm sooooo ready for fall. I am ready to be OUT of the heat/humidity. I'm dreading winter as well though...cute blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey what a coincidence! Fall is my fav, too!!! I'm so excited to take pics up the canyon... Micah said if I get a job. Ha :) Also I am also jealous that you were doing something fun last fall while I didn't do much other than work. Maybe we'll have to do something together... although it would more than likely have to stay close to home.

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha the picture of the cat in the dog's house made me laugh so hard hahahaha!!

    ReplyDelete