1

Halloween

Posted on Wednesday, November 3, 2010

I love Halloween! What isn't there not to love?  Fall weather, pumpkin pancakes, spooky stories, and costumes, I love all of it!  Unfortunately this year I didn't get to dress up because we didn't have anywhere to go, but we still managed to have fun just the two of us.
Jason got to dress up for work at the Boys & Girls club on Friday.  He was electrocuted.  It was hilarious!  He even had one of those hand buzzers so he would shake the kids hands and "shock" them.


Halloween night we went to dinner at Texas Road House. (Yummiest rolls ever!)  Then came home and carved pumpkins from my dad's garden. I lost the pictures of our completed pumpkins, mine was a owl and Jason's was a cool castle.


Notice our onesies, we had to dress up somehow!

Discussion

  1. i am dying. I am loving the Hillbillies Halloween in your onesies. hahaha. its fantastic

    ReplyDelete