0

Lions & Tigers & Bears, Oh My!

Posted on Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Minus the Lions & Bears, (and penguins...)
But Hogle Zoo DID have Owls!!! Two Kinds!

Saturday Jason and went to the zoo!  It was such a beautiful fall day, it was great to be outside and see all the animals.





I think we both loved the monkeys, this lady by us had her purse stuffed full of nuts and kept feeding them, so we stuck by her for a while.  I don't think I realized that tigers were so big!  They were playing with pumpkins and reminded me of real cats, just deadly ones.  But I know Kitty would eat me alive if she could.  The only difference is that tigers are so much bigger!


On Friday night my parents gave us their extra basketball tickets and we got to go watch the BYU vs. BYUH game, which wasnt much of a game, but we still had a ton of fun.  We both miss Provo, it is nice to see familiar faces around.  My mom also got us tickets to this next upcoming game, so we are excited for that too!


Discussion

Leave a response