2

Things to do in SLC; Trolley Square Area

Posted on Sunday, April 17, 2011


It is always so exciting to have to occasional Saturday off, it means me and Jason get a whole day together to do fun things!  This Saturday I decided we should walk around Trolley Square, I hadn't been there in years, and let me tell you, there isn't much to do at Trolley Square besides eat.  Eat great food though!  I think that may have to do with the sad shooting that happened there a few years ago.

Here is what we did at (more like across the street from) Trolley Square

Buy yummy candy at the London Market. 
 (I prefer a Lions bar)  My friend Ashley and I used to come here in Hair School and stock up on chocolate, the prices have gone up since then, but it is a fun little shop to wander around in.  I even match!


Eat At Tucci's Cucina Italiana.
We had a groupon here, I love groupon it is a great way to try new places!  And Tucci's is a winner! I love that all the waiters there were Italian. Great food, and cheap lunch prices.  (But am I the only one who thinks that $3.00 is a bit pricey for a fountain drink?  Without refills?)

City Geocaching 
Jason and I both like geocaching, but have you ever thought to geocache around your city?
Of course I'm not going to tell you where this one is, but download the iPhone app and try to find some close to you!

Discussion

  1. My mom and I LOVE trolley square--she actually works at the William-sonoma there! They just re-did their pottery barn and it is HUGE! Eat at Dessert Edge next time--it is fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah jason didn't want to look at expensive home decor with me, but it looks like i could hae spent hours in that pottery barn! I have heard its good!

    ReplyDelete