1

Lava Hot Springs

Posted on Tuesday, July 5, 2011

To celebrate the fourth Jason & I went on a last minute trip with our good friends Danny & Aly to our favorite summer camping spot Lava Hot Springs.  We camped with the masses at Smith's Trout Haven, where we slept in our new green tent and braved some of the smelliest port-a-potties one has ever seen.



  We tried a new twist on the roasted mallow and sacrificed little pink peeps over the flames instead.  Very appropriate for July I think.


Besides enjoying the hot springs and the boys floating the cold river, we found an awesome field of purple flowers on the way to visit Jason's Grandma.  It made me wish I had makeup on and a cute summer dress instead of my swimsuit!  Idaho is full of so many great rustic photography sites!




I love lava, hopefully we can make it back soon!

Discussion