2

Top 2011 Hairstyles

Posted on Friday, January 20, 2012

In lieu of updating you on our lives as of late, I have decided to post something much less overwhelming and bring to you  my Top 5 Hairstyles of 2011!
In no particular order, they are...



Scarlett Johansson's Bob
I almost worked up the courage to chop my long hair to something like this.  It such an easy cut, and styled here so perfectly natural, the care-free hair that always seems much harder to get than it should.


Lauren Conrad's Tie-Dye Tips
LC always has such healthy and beautifully ombre colored hair, this colored version was a fun alternative to the usual blonde.  Dyed tips were so in this past year, most were far from stylish, but Lauren nailed it with both her colorful tie-dyed tips as well as her peach ombre.
Pinned Image


Jessica Biel's Ombre Hair
Her subtle ombre so perfectly represents 2011's natural and more subdued color melting as opposed to the past's dramatic dark to platinum hair color trends.  Her color was one of the top requested colors clients requested to me this year.



Steven Tyler's Feather Extensions
Feather Hair Extensions are what I would say was the biggest trend of 2011, and lets be honest, Steven Tyler definitely wore them the best.



Emma Stone's Red Hair
Emma was blonde for some of 2011, and while she looked great then, the red she returned to was the perfect shade of red. Healthy and soft, and the perfect tone for her skin.

 


Posted in

2 Comments

Discussion

  1. i really love jessica's ombre. like, i want it on my head now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE jessica's hair too, but I love Emma Stone more :)

    ReplyDelete