2

Mother's Day

Posted on Monday, May 13, 2013

Yesterday was my first Mother's day as a mother.  (Although I did count last myself as a mother last year, being nine months pregnant, because being that huge IS a mother!)
I could go on and on and on about how amazing a being a mother is, instead read this post, and let me summarize...it's amazing.

My day was pretty great, besides to part where I didn't get to take a nap, but I guess that is what this day is all about, celebrating who sleep deprived i have been the last year.


 


 I just got a new camera for an early birthday gift, and spent a lot of time playing with it, and a little time playing in photoshop.  Forgive the photo overload!  After church Jason made me chicken empenadas for lunch, and we headed over to my parents for a family dinner.








I cannot get enough of that picture of Hudson and hid Grandma, my amazing mom!  He loooves books.  (Sorry mom I was blinking in all the pictures without  your glasses!)


My grandma is in town!  It is always so fun when she visits from portland.  After a great dinner we spent as much time outside as we could.  The weather was so great and my parent's backyard has the best view.





 
                     



Hudson loved playing with baby Oaklie.  She is so sweet and kept smiling right at the camera, hopefully someday soon Hudson will understand the whole picture taking thing.








Discussion

  1. Lila still doesn't get that she should smile for the camera. You look great by the way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rachel Im so glad you posted this, Mothers day was so nice...good memories......and, thanks for being such a great daughter you do so much for me! thank you:)

    ReplyDelete