3

I won!

Posted on Friday, December 3, 2010



The other night I was doing my daily blog readings, which turned out to be even more exciting than usual!

"I won a knife!" I squealed with excitement.
"Shhhhhhh!!!!" Jason hushed me with a glare.  He was playing Wii Zelda and my excitement was interrupting him.
"But I won a knife!"
"A what?"
"A knife!"
"...what?" 

Jason may not have shared me excitement but its OK because I won a knife! From a giveaway on Off the Wheaten Path!  I am really excited because me and Jason have 0 good knifes.  Seriously, they all suck.  But now I can chop things with ease!  Click here to see the post about me winning the knife.  "Rachel the Poor Newlywed", she certainly got that right!
This is my new knife!

Discussion

  1. Yay! I'm so excited for you. It really does suck to not have a good knife and just to win anything is SOOOO fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, that is awesome! Rachel the poor newly wed :) so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so exciting! Good knives make all the difference. Whoo hoo!

    ReplyDelete